At High Caliber Karting & Entertainment, we offer the greatest racing experience available. We feature two large, high-speed tracks to test your skills behind the wheel.
About the Blue trackThe Blue track is perfect for juniors! Because it is a smaller track, and the karts are better set up for turning, it makes a great place for juniors to race but not feel slow, overwhelmed or bored.
Karts will be set to a safer Junior speed for all participants in the Junior Race.
If you think you’re fast, come prove it.
- Minimum Height is 54" tall
- Ages 8-15 for Junior races
- Must wear close toed shoes
- We supply UV Sanitized helmets from X-Small to 5XL
-You may bring your own helmet but it MUST be full face, have eye protection and be DOT Certified.
- TWO 7 minutes Go Karting races on the Blue Track
- Reserved race times = Less waiting in line
- 50mph Electric racing Karts
- State-of-the-art Helmet Sanitation
What do I get?
Schedule ( 1h 24m )
Why High Caliber Karting?
- Two indoor go-kart tracks featuring European racing karts
- Two Rage Rooms
- Twelve Lanes of ThrowBowling
- Digital "Gamified" Axe Throwing
- VIP rooms for parties, and events
- Bistro Kitchen and Two Bars