***Ages 8-15 for this Activity*****Adults may join but will be at Junior speeds with everyone else****
At High Caliber Karting & Entertainment, we offer the greatest racing experience available. We feature two large, high-speed tracks to test your skills behind the wheel.
About the Blue track
The Blue track is perfect for juniors! Because it is a smaller track, and the karts are better set up for turning, it makes a great place for juniors to race but not feel slow, overwhelmed or bored.
About the Red track
The Red track is now open to junior races! Our Red Track is a longer, more open track with the karts perfectly set up for fast acceleration, high top speeds, and excellent corning abilities. This track makes a great place for juniors to learn race lines and brake points!
Karts will be set to a safer Junior speed for all participants in the Junior Race.
If you think you’re fast, come prove it.
- Racers must be at least 54" tall
- Ages 8-15 for "Junior" races
- Racers must wear close toed shoes
- We supply UV Sanitized helmets from X-Small to 5XL in addition to sanitized head socks
* You may bring your own helmet but it MUST be full face, have eye protection and be DOT Certified
- ***Ages 8-15***
- 54" height requirement.
- European Electric Race Karts
- State-of-the-art UV Helmet Sanitation
- TWO Seven minute races
What do I get?
Why High Caliber Karting?
- Two indoor go-kart tracks featuring European racing karts
- Two Rage Rooms
- Twelve Lanes of ThrowBowling
- Digital "Gamified" Axe Throwing
- VIP rooms for parties, and events
- Bistro Kitchen and Two Bars