***Ages 16 and up for this Activity***
Are you looking for a track set up for tight turning and acceleration so you can feel the stunning G-forces through the corners and then get pressed back into the seat when you step on the throttle? Then you better prepare yourself for the beast that is the Blue Track!
About the Blue track
It is thrilling and unforgiving! It's also blue and has more curves to test your technical prowess with your machine. We let fewer karts out at a time to give you more reign over this track. The karts on this track are set up specifically for tight turning and acceleration!
If you think you’re fast, come prove it.
- Racers must be at least 54" tall
- Ages 16 and up for "Adult" races
- Racers must wear close toed shoes
- We supply helmets from X-Small to 5XL in addition to head socks
* You may bring your own helmet but it MUST be full face, have eye protection and be DOT Certified
- ***Ages 16 and up***
- 50mph on a European Electric Race Kart
- Pre-purchased race = Guaranteed race time!
- ONE high-speed race on the Blue Track
What do I get?
Instruction & Safety Gear
Why High Caliber Karting?
- Two indoor go-kart tracks featuring European racing karts
- Two Rage Rooms
- Twelve Lanes of ThrowBowling
- Digital "Gamified" Axe Throwing
- VIP rooms for parties, and events
- Bistro Kitchen and Two Bars with Live music and/or Concerts Every Friday Night!